Really. It’s true. Even I like it!
1 qt. buttermilk
1/2 lb grass fed beef liver (or whatever)
2 large packs of bacon (or more. he he he)
5 medium onions caramelized in one stick of butter
2 sticks of butter
juice of 2 lemons
8 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp cinnamon
6 dashes cayenne
salt to taste
- Soak Liver in Butter milk overnight.
- Drain and put in baking dish with bacon and cook til done
- Dice garlic in the Cuisinart
- Add Liver and bacon with all the fat in Cuisinart and puree till smooth
- Add soft butter, lemon and spices and mix in thoroughly
- serve on Yogurt Dough crackers (Nourishing Traditions p. 485)
- top with garlic basil Counter-Cream-Cheese and sliced pepperoncinis
To. Die. FOR.