I help intuitive, visionary, and poetic earth-mamas,
like you - who are struggling to measure-up,
find well-being, connection and belonging
in an often confusing and complicated world.
I do this through personal and ancestral repair,
sacred & healing traditional foods, earth-medicine,
permaculture design, and the practice of simplicity
until you feel supported by
family, community, ancestors, land and cosmos.
Right now it is a mess out there . . . and in here.
It's hard to see a way out of the current fragmentation and polarization.
Outer and inner worlds are both confused and confusing . . .
from the way we treat the earth, to the way we handle the soul.
You want to have hope for both, but not by living in denial.
It seems you either have to put your chin up, smile, and lie to yourself,
ignoring the ache of the earth and the cry of the psyche . . .
or live in a perpetual honest, but disturbed and depressed state.
It's so disheartening and sometimes downright frightening
It shouldn’t be so hard to live a life of meaning, purpose, and peace.
there is another way . . .
You don’t have to blame yourself, or the world.
You can recover the balance, the rhythm, of inner and outer . . .
of grief and gratitude, of peace and purpose . . .
Let me show you a way.
• You want to live a creative and magical life.
• You value beauty and simplicity without being in denial.
• You want to restore your fragmented psyche.
• You want to connect with the earth honestly.
• You want to remember ancestral sacred and healing foods.
• You don't want your gratitude to bypass your grief.
• You want to learn to honor your body's somatic wisdom.
• You believe we can reduce suffering in the world.
• You also know that eliminating suffering is impossible.
• You want to embrace the challenge and gift of conflict.
• You dream of liberation for all, and want to do your part.
• appreciate depth and connection and integrity.
• understand that thresholds are sacred places.
• value ancestral traditions of earth and culture.
• understand that farming is a soul-craft
• want to understand their body-as-earth selves.
• know that simplicity & sustainability aren't fads.
• won't compromise fairness for freedom.
• won't compromise freedom for fairness.
• understand that paradox is generative.
• value a balance between emotion and intellect.
• strive to be regular, humble helpers . . .
• dream-work, trauma resolution, poetic imagination
• holistic nutritional therapy
• urban farming & earth-medicine
• ceremony & rites of passage creation
• courses in sustainability and permaculture
• coaching programs in creativity & financial freedom
• birth-keeping, DIY death,
• xicana indígena cultural restoration
I made this little audio for you to use
in moments of overwhelm,
to settle yourself enough to hear
that inner voice of knowing,